Pikes Peak Radio Amateur Association Forums
Don't forget to log in to have full access to your club's forums or other special forums.

If you are a member of any Rocky Mountain area Ham Clubs, let me know and I can create dedicated forums for your club.

PPRAA meets each second Wednesday. For the rest of 2012, we will meet at the Powers iHop (located at the corner of Powers Blvd and Stetson Hills). There will be Megafest Planning at 6pm, and the general meeting at 7pm. Megafest raffle tickets are now available!!! Check the website for more details: www.ppraa.org

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in to have full access to your club's forums or other special forums.

If you are a member of any Rocky Mountain area Ham Clubs, let me know and I can create dedicated forums for your club.

PPRAA meets each second Wednesday. For the rest of 2012, we will meet at the Powers iHop (located at the corner of Powers Blvd and Stetson Hills). There will be Megafest Planning at 6pm, and the general meeting at 7pm. Megafest raffle tickets are now available!!! Check the website for more details: www.ppraa.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPRAA Forums - Free to all hams; Dedicated to all Rocky Mountain Clubs!

Go down

PPRAA Forums - Free to all hams; Dedicated to all Rocky Mountain Clubs! Empty PPRAA Forums - Free to all hams; Dedicated to all Rocky Mountain Clubs!

Post by K0SDD-Stephen Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:15 am

PPRAA sponsors the forums you are reviewing right now.

If you join PPRAA, you will have more forums and topics made available to you. You will also be able to post and reply to the PPRAA online swapmeet via the "Dits and Bits" pages.

But I belong to another club, how can my club use the forums??

Great question! Any amateur radio club in the Rocky Mountain area can request to have their very own forums created on this website, dedicated to your club membership!! The forum webmaster (K0SDD) will work with your club to allow access to only your clubs members! Only the people that your club identify will have access to the forums we create for you. In addition, your members will also get access to the common forums that all registered forum members have!

We all share info in common forums, but your club would have its own private forums, for yourselves.

Contact the PPRAA Forum Admin (K0SDD)s via PM or email!!!
K0SDD-Stephen
K0SDD-Stephen
Admin

Ham License : General
Ham Interests : DX, CW and all digital modes, boat anchors and homebrew, QRP, contesting, satellites, and emergency/community services
Job/hobbies : Mountaineering, Woodworking, Computers, Amateur Radio, SCUBA, Flying, photography

Back to top Go down