Pikes Peak Radio Amateur Association Forums
Don't forget to log in to have full access to your club's forums or other special forums.

If you are a member of any Rocky Mountain area Ham Clubs, let me know and I can create dedicated forums for your club.

PPRAA meets each second Wednesday. For the rest of 2012, we will meet at the Powers iHop (located at the corner of Powers Blvd and Stetson Hills). There will be Megafest Planning at 6pm, and the general meeting at 7pm. Megafest raffle tickets are now available!!! Check the website for more details: www.ppraa.org

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in to have full access to your club's forums or other special forums.

If you are a member of any Rocky Mountain area Ham Clubs, let me know and I can create dedicated forums for your club.

PPRAA meets each second Wednesday. For the rest of 2012, we will meet at the Powers iHop (located at the corner of Powers Blvd and Stetson Hills). There will be Megafest Planning at 6pm, and the general meeting at 7pm. Megafest raffle tickets are now available!!! Check the website for more details: www.ppraa.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

06/04/2011 - 10th Annual Tailgate Party at Delta/Grand Junction, CO

Go down

06/04/2011 - 10th Annual Tailgate Party at Delta/Grand Junction, CO Empty 06/04/2011 - 10th Annual Tailgate Party at Delta/Grand Junction, CO

Post by K0SDD-Stephen Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Delta is SE of Grand Junction, between Grand Junction and Montrose.

Located: Lions Club Pavilion at Confluence Park, Gunnison River Drive, Delta CO 81416
Sponsored by: Montrose Amateur Radio Club
More Info: wb0cqg@arrl.net
K0SDD-Stephen
K0SDD-Stephen
Admin

Ham License : General
Ham Interests : DX, CW and all digital modes, boat anchors and homebrew, QRP, contesting, satellites, and emergency/community services
Job/hobbies : Mountaineering, Woodworking, Computers, Amateur Radio, SCUBA, Flying, photography

Back to top Go down