Pikes Peak Radio Amateur Association Forums
Don't forget to log in to have full access to your club's forums or other special forums.

If you are a member of any Rocky Mountain area Ham Clubs, let me know and I can create dedicated forums for your club.

PPRAA meets each second Wednesday. For the rest of 2012, we will meet at the Powers iHop (located at the corner of Powers Blvd and Stetson Hills). There will be Megafest Planning at 6pm, and the general meeting at 7pm. Megafest raffle tickets are now available!!! Check the website for more details: www.ppraa.org

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in to have full access to your club's forums or other special forums.

If you are a member of any Rocky Mountain area Ham Clubs, let me know and I can create dedicated forums for your club.

PPRAA meets each second Wednesday. For the rest of 2012, we will meet at the Powers iHop (located at the corner of Powers Blvd and Stetson Hills). There will be Megafest Planning at 6pm, and the general meeting at 7pm. Megafest raffle tickets are now available!!! Check the website for more details: www.ppraa.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freshly minted ham on COS area

Go down

Freshly minted ham on COS area Empty Freshly minted ham on COS area

Post by KDOPWN Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:33 pm

Wanted to say hi, as a freshly minted technician in COS. Hoping to get on the air soon!

KDOPWN

Ham License : General
Ham Interests : Just got into the hobby, still learning the ropes. Starting to learn APRS, and Fldigi operations. Hope to start getting into HF in the near future. Will be in need of HF radio advice.
Job/hobbies : L1 Master automotive tech

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum