Pikes Peak Radio Amateur Association Forums
Don't forget to log in to have full access to your club's forums or other special forums.

If you are a member of any Rocky Mountain area Ham Clubs, let me know and I can create dedicated forums for your club.

PPRAA meets each second Wednesday. For the rest of 2012, we will meet at the Powers iHop (located at the corner of Powers Blvd and Stetson Hills). There will be Megafest Planning at 6pm, and the general meeting at 7pm. Megafest raffle tickets are now available!!! Check the website for more details: www.ppraa.org

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Don't forget to log in to have full access to your club's forums or other special forums.

If you are a member of any Rocky Mountain area Ham Clubs, let me know and I can create dedicated forums for your club.

PPRAA meets each second Wednesday. For the rest of 2012, we will meet at the Powers iHop (located at the corner of Powers Blvd and Stetson Hills). There will be Megafest Planning at 6pm, and the general meeting at 7pm. Megafest raffle tickets are now available!!! Check the website for more details: www.ppraa.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone going to NCARC Winter HamFest 2012?

Go down

Anyone going to NCARC Winter HamFest 2012? Empty Anyone going to NCARC Winter HamFest 2012?

Post by MonikaR Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Hi everyone,
Is anyone planning to go the Northern CO Amateur Radio Club's Winter HamFest on Sat Jan. 21? Is the club going as a vendor/info table again? If so, I would love to go and help with the PPRAA table. I used to belong to NCARC while I was living up in the Greeley area and would love to see my friends again.
I plan on becoming more involved with PPRAA. I had gone to a club meeting once and then had planned to be out of state. Well, that didnt happen and I am back. I still need to get my general license and a radio. If anyone knows of a good and cheap radio that I can buy or borrow, please let me know. Very Happy

Thanks,
Monika Reinholz
KD0MVA
(719)233-7281

MonikaR

Ham License : Technician
Ham Interests : ARES, weather, Become a VE, ARRL, HamFests

Back to top Go down