Page 1 of 1 • Share •
- Sharing the wealth of knowledge of the collective membership through the forum, website, activities, and meetings.
- Full access to the "PPRAA Member" areas of the forum.
- Participate in Ham Radio Field Day, Swap meets (Hamfests), and other activities
- Meet other Hams in the Pikes Peak region
- Buy, sell, trade radio equipment through the "Dits and Bits" forum
- Receive and share training at Ham meetings or special activities to work on equipment or build your Ham Radio skills
- Meet other Hams that want to work together as a common contesting station
- Help present Ham Radio to various community groups and youth, like Scouts
- Connect with other local hams that can help you troubleshoot your radio problems
- Get help to string your new dipole in the tallest tree
- Find your "Elmer"!
- oh....and it's wicked fun!!
Colorado Springs - Kenwood TS-830s/80m OCF/R-5
- Ham License : General
Ham Interests : DX, CW and all digital modes, boat anchors and homebrew, QRP, contesting, satellites, and emergency/community services
Job/hobbies : Mountaineering, Woodworking, Computers, Amateur Radio, SCUBA, Flying, photography
Page 1 of 1
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum